Giga Device MCU reverse engineer list:
GD32Fxxx series mcu crack:GD32E230KSTART GD32F101CBT6 GD32F101VBT6 GD32F103C8T6 GD32F103CBT6 GD32F103R8T6 GD32F103RBT6 GD32F103RCT6 GD32F103RCT6LQFP64 GD32F103RET6 GD32F103RGT6 GD32F103T8U6 GD32F103TBU6 GD32F103VBT6 GD32F103VCT6 GD32F103VET6 GD32F105RBT6 GD32F105RCT6 GD32F105RGT6 GD32F105VCT6 GD32F107RCT6 GD32F107VCT6 GD32F107ZGT6 GD32F130C6T6 GD32F130C8T6 GD32F130F4P6 GD32F130F4P6TR GD32F130G4U6TR GD32F130G6U6TR GD32F130G8U6TR GD32F130R8T6 GD32F150C6T6 GD32F150C8T6 GD32F150G8U6 GD32F150G8U6TR GD32F150K8U6 GD32F150R8T6 GD32F207RCT6 GD32F303CGT6 GD32F303RCT6 GD32F303RET6 GD32F303VET6 GD32F305RBT6 GD32F330C6T6 GD32F330C8T6 GD32F330G8U6TR GD32F330K8U6 GD32F350C8T6 GD32F350CBT6 GD32F403VEH6 GD32F403VIH6 GD32F405RGT6 GD32F405VGH6 GD32F407VET6 GD32F450ZET6 GD32FFPRTGU6 GD400N04 GD4016BD GD4053B GD5F1GQ4RAYIGR GD5F1GQ4RB9IGR GD5F1GQ4UAYIG GD5F1GQ4UBYIG GD5F1GQ4UBYIGY GD5F1GQ4UCYIGY GD5F1GQ4UEYIG GD5F1GQ4UEYIGR GD5F2GQ4UB9IG GD5F2GQ4UBYIG GD74HC245 GD74HC393 GD74HCT173 GD74HCT245P GD74HCT374 GD74LS194A GD74LS74AN GD74LS86 GD75232D GD9FU1G8F2AMGI ...
Please visit the MCU brands link below to see the IC list, however, it is quite impossible to list all the part numbers YourLogo can unlock here, and YourLogo is always researching new types of microcontrollers, but may not be able to update them here, if you do not find your chip type here, please contact us.
About Giga Device:GigaDevice, founded in 2005 in Silicon Valley, is a leading phablet company engaged in advanced memory technology and IC solutions. The company successfully completed an IPO on the Shanghai Stock Exchange in 2016. The company participated as part of the Chinese buyer consortium Euphill Investment Company, which integrated Integrated Silicon Solutions Inc., a semiconductor company.
GigaDevice's company offers a wide range of manufacturing high performance flash memory and 32-bit general-purpose MCU products. The GigaDevice management team embodies the semiconductor industry experience of leading memory companies in California's Silicon Valley, Korea and Taiwan. GigaDevice is ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified by DQS. Gigadevis believes that this well-defined phablet manufacturing model gives us a competitive advantage over traditional fabrication-based integrated device manufacturers as capital equipment spend to maintain advanced memory process technology market returns of multiple IC memory market segments Is beyond.
Gigadevice aims to provide top quality services or products to their end customers. Here is the sneak peek to their quality services:
From the development stage to the manufacturing stage, GigaDevice manages every item related quality and reliability to assure good quality and reliability to customer
GigaDevice team also performs failure analysis to identify the root cause of any defect which can be found in the shipped products. And to find the root cause of any defect which is found during the development stage.
Quality Enhancement for Automotive
All automotive products shall have robust quality for zero defect target.
Here is the overview of their products:
NOR or NAND flash memory is the critical non-volatile memory device that stores digital device’s configuration data. GigaDevice has a large flash memory product portfolio that is specifically designed to meet the different needs in various electronic applications, in term of density, performance, reliability and security, while providing the smallest packages and low power consumption.
SPI Flash Memory Interface
Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) is the most popular bus protocol for accessing the flash memory. It requires only 6 signals to communication between the controller and the memory, thus reduces the design complexity and offers reduction in board space, power consumption and total system cost. The small 8-pin package is ideal to meet the compact design requirement for modern electronics.
Our flash memory portfolio offers the following features:
- Density: 512Kb (64KB) ~ 8Gb (1GB)
- Performance: 52MB/s ~ 104MB/s (with Quad SPI), 400MB/s (with Xccela™)
- Reliability: 100,000 P/E Cycles, 20-year Data Retention
- Security: UID, Array Protection, OTP area, RPMC
- Package: WLCSP, USON, WSON, SOIC, TFBGA
- Power Consumption: 0.1uA DPD, 1uA Standby, 10mA Active
Our GD32™ family of high-performance, low-power, and cost-effective universal microcontrollers are available powered by the ARM® Cortex®-M3 or Cortex-M4 cores. The product family incorporates GigaDevice’s advanced patented gFlash memory technology, providing extended functionality and design flexibility.
The GigaDevice GD32™ family is well-suited for a wide range of applications, including industrial control, user interfaces, motor drives, power monitors and alarm systems, consumer and handheld equipment, solar photovoltaic controls, touch panels, PC peripherals and more.
Solutions provided by GigaDevice:
Performance and storage demand in automotive electronics is rapidly growing. GigaDevice offers automotive grade memory products and 32-bit ARM Cortex MCUs to meet such growth.
- Innovative designs that enable fast system boot-up required for ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) and Infotainment where robustness and endurance for data integrity are desirable.
- All memory products for automotive are AEC-Q100 qualified and manufactured in ISO certified facilities to ensure high reliability.
- Meet safety-critical and reliable operation at extended temperature range of up to 125˚C. All products comply with ISO/TS certification.
- Offer Octal DTR SPI products for applications that require high performance and ECC function to extend product reliability.
GigaDevice understands the stringent requirements of industrial application where high performance, reliability and durability are crucial.
- Product designed and qualified for harsh environment where thermal shock, vibration and power instability can be a challenge.
- Flash products proven in a diverse industrial applications especially in solar applications and energy meters.
- Broad product portfolio covering full range of density with longevity support.
Computing devices require higher memory and storage capacities as the need to create, access and process digital content increases. GigaDevice offers high performance memory products with security and reliability for the digital age.
- Accelerating boot up time with Octal DTR SPI products to achieve high performance
- Implementing advanced security with RPMC and extending reliability with ECC
Consumer electronics devices require instant on, low power consumption and connectivity anytime and anywhere. GigaDevice’s flash family of products and 32-bit ARM Cortex MCUs help enable an instant on and interactive user experience
- Low power memory solution implemented with deep sleep mode, low power execution and Wide Vcc range not only extends battery life without additional components but saves system cost
Accelerating performance advantages on IoT with architectural flexibility, efficiency and a track record of reliability by GigaDevice’s wealth of experiences in memory and controller IC designs.
- 32-bit ARM Cortex MCUs with high performance, optimized power consumption, rich peripherals and real-time capabilities allow higher integration and ease of development
- Multichip package memory is made feasible for compact system design
- XiP on Flash with Octal DTR improves Read speed significantly. Deep sleep mode and Wide Vcc also applied to power saving and longer battery life
The explosion of data traffic in the information era continues to drive the high speed and reliability of code and data storage solutions. GigaDevice offers a wide range of memory products with fastest bootable memory solution and uncompromising reliability.
- Selected memory products are implemented with ECC to improve reliability
- Customization for network solution with dedicated needs is simple to implement and requires minimal management.
- Memory array protection, OTP and Security Registers are supported to enhance security level of the system.
GigaDevice’s full portfolio of memory and MCU products enable a wide variety of mobile applications and designs
- Various MCP options offer design flexibility for a sleek product with optimized power consumption and longer battery life.
- Mobile displays using AMOLED, touch controllers, camera modules, fingerprint sensors combined with scalable density SPI NOR Flash allows ultimate slim and low power design
How New Prajapati Electronics Will Help you:
With over years of experience our expert team will help with reverse engineering service to clients around the world.
Reverse Engineering for GigaDevice Microcontroller:
With the process of reverse engineering, we will discover the technological principles of a GigaDevice MCU through analysis of its structure, function and operation. And we ensure you to make a new program that does the same thing without using or simply duplicating (without understanding) any part of the original.
GigaDevice MCU Crack or MCU Hack:
With our MCU Crack or MCU Hack service through specific equipment and methods, you will directly get encrypted microcontroller program files for GigaDevice Microcontroller, you can copy the program chip or disassemble their reference research.
GigaDevice Microcontroller Clone or Microncontroller Copy:
As a leading MCU Clone service provider, we will help you with your any requirement for GigaDevice MCU clone. Discuss your microcontroller cloning requirement with us and get your work done.
GigaDevice Microcontroller unlock:
We ate New Prajapati Electronics have come a long way as a MCU unlock service providers across the world having a formidable reputation within the industry.
GigaDevice Microcontroller decryption:
With MCU decryption (attack) for GigaDevice MCU, we will directly get encrypted programming document of MCU by certain equipment and method, which could provide for learning, reference and study after copying programming chip or disassembling. After decryption, we could guarantee that the chip sample we offered has the same function with the master chip offered by client, obtain programming document to offer for client.
GigaDevice Microcontroller Dumping:
We will transfer the coded program from the compiler (where compiler is a software where we can write, analyze, test and debug the coded program for GigaDevice microcontroller.) to the microcontroller memory. The coding or program written for microcontroller is generally in assembly/C language and the compiler generates a hex file which is understandable by the microcontroller. The hex file contains special instructions which are to be transferred to the microcontroller memory and then it works according to the given instruction and program.
GigaDevice Chip Code Extraction:
Our team of experienced engineers will help you with chip code extraction for GigaDevice Microcontrollers. Get in touch with us your requirement and get your work done.